Uncle Sam Brought to His Knees
(31) “You, O king, were watching; and behold, a great image! This great image, whose splendor was excellent, stood before you; and its form was awesome.
(32) This image’s head was of fine gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze,
(33) its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.
(34) You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces.
(35) Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
(36) “This is the dream. Now we will tell the interpretation of it before the king.
(37) You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory;
(38) and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold.
(39) But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
(40) And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.
(41) Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.
(42) And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.
(43) As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
(44) And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
(45) Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”
I quoted the above scriptures from the Prophet Daniel because this is what I felt in my spirit had to do with the night vision i saw. In Daniel’s vision a stone was cut from the mountain without hands and struck the image Nebuchadnezzar saw in the feet so that it could no longer stand.
In the vision I saw, I was shown an image of Uncle Sam standing proudly. Then I saw 2 missiles, I know not from whence they came, strike the image of Uncle Sam in the feet. Each missile struck a foot. I then saw the image of Uncle Sam drop to its knees as it no longer had the ability to stand.
In Nebuchadnezzar’s dream the image he saw was completely destroyed. In the vision I saw the image of Uncle Sam was brought to its knees. I hope and pray that this signifies repentance on America’s part. It looks like it will come at great cost, however. 9-11 saw a short turning back to God but it was short lived. What I personally believe is to come will be much worse.
Pray for America and its leaders. Pray for Daniel’s and Esther’s to be raised up to positions of power where they have the ear of those in power as it was in Babylon. I also think it no coincidence that this passage of scripture came to mind as America has been compared by many to the ancient country of Babylon as has the church.